DBSC and WSDBC are excited to host the DeafBlind get-together this summer. It is called “Fun in the Sun”. Come join us! Here are the details below:
Date: Saturday, July 21, 2018
Time: 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
Lunch Time: 12:30 pm
Place: Everest Park in Kirkland
Address: 551 8th St S. Kirkland, WA 98033
Cost: $25.00 per person
RSVP: To attend, you must RSVP by Sunday, July 1st, 2018.
Lunch will be catered. It includes:
• Hoagie Style Deli Sandwiches
• Pea Broccolini Pasta Salad
• Garlic Potato Chips
• Greek Salad
You will choose one of three sandwich types: *Note: gluten free sandwich bread is available. Please inform us if you require gluten free bread*
1. Italian Club: Ham, oven roasted turkey, prosciutto, romaine lettuce, roasted red pepper relish, and pesto mayo.
2. Turkey, Bacon, Swiss: Oven roasted turkey, bacon, Swiss cheese, romaine lettuce, tomato and herb mayo.
3. Roasted Veggie: Balsamic grilled eggplant, grilled zucchini, roasted Roma tomato, romaine lettuce, roasted garlic hummus and vinaigrette.
There are three ways to pay:
Check: Make check out to ‘DBSC’. Mail to: DBSC, 1620 18th Ave, Suite 200. Seattle WA 98122.
Pay online: http://seattledbsc.org/donate/ Be sure to add ‘DBSC/WSDBC Summer” in the comment section, so we know you paid for this event.
In Person: Pay with cash or by check in-person at DBSC.
RSVP IS REQUIRED. The deadline for SSP requests and lunch orders will be Sunday July 1st, 2018. Please email:
Please Note: We have to follow a strict deadline for ordering the food items, so advanced notice is required. If you wish to attend, please contact DBSC and pay as soon as possible so you can attend this exciting community event!
Touch you soon at Everest Park!